Breakfast: Test Your Knowledge
- Which breakfast has fewer than 400 calories?
- Two medium pancakes and 2 tablespoons (Tbsp) of syrup
- One medium muffin made with fruit and/or nuts
- ¾ cup (C) granola with 1 C skim milk
- Which Starbucks® drink has more than 500 calories?
- Grande Caramel Frappuccino® with whipped cream (2% milk)
- Grande Iced Berry Chai Infusion (2% milk)
- Grande Iced Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream (2% milk)
- Which breakfast meat contains the least amount of calories?
- Three slices of turkey bacon
- Two pork sausage links
- 2 ounces of Canadian bacon
- Which breakfast cereal contains the most sugar?
- 1 C Honey Nut Cheerios®
- 1 C Special K®
- 1 C Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats®
- Which type of bread contains the least calories?
- One regular-sized bagel
- One medium-sized cinnamon roll
- Two slices of raisin bread
1. a. Two medium pancakes with 2 Tbsp of syrup
Pancakes with syrup=180 calories
2. c. Grande Iced Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream (2% milk)
3. b. Two pork sausage links
Turkey bacon=126 calories
Pork sausage=88 calories
Canadian bacon=104 calories
4. a. 1 C Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Nut Cheerios=12 grams (g) sugar
Special K=4 g sugar
Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats=10 g sugar
5. c. Two slices of raisin bread
Cinnamon roll=227 calories
Raisin bread=143 calories
Review Date 10/09